helping the body heal itself
At Healing from Within, we help our patients to enjoy optimum health by releasing prolonged stress, external pathogens, and other factors that cause sickness through a variety of eastern medicine modalities in a practice called Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Promoting natural healing processes and reducing inflammation
- Dilating blood vessels to increase blood flow and generate new tissue
- Modulating the neuroendocrine system to cause the body to produce endorphins Increasing the circulation and removing stagnation/blockages
Traditional Chinese Medicine is focused on balance. Through it, acupuncture stimulates the central nervous system and triggers the release of endorphins. This practice:
- Considers the mind and the body as a whole, understanding that emotional disturbances can result in physical symptoms and vice versa
- Treats the root cause of problems, wherever they lay, and, by doing so, other symptoms throughout the body also get resolved
- Increases calmness and awareness of the body as breathing deepens and the body relaxes into its natural state
- Helps the body continuously circulate blood and energy to prevent stagnation, which is the cause of emotional irritability and frustration, and physical pain
Traditional Chinese Medicine is effective in treating hormonal imbalances. Throughout their life spans, most women face a wide variety of concerns as they age, from PMS to fertility and childbirth issues, menopausal symptoms and beyond. TCM and acupuncture help to:
- Regulate hormonal cycles and provide deep relaxation that helps to calm the body and mind into its natural state of wellness
- Manage hormone-related symptoms such as insomnia, hot flashes, night sweats, memory problems, vaginal dryness, depression, and anxiety
- Regulate hormonal disorders and imbalances that cause infertility
- Improve sperm quality, quantity, motility, and morphology, as around 30% of fertility cases are male-factor related
what we treat
Eyes, ears, nose, and throat
Reduction and management of allergies, asthma, common cold symptoms, sinusitis, dizziness, and vertigo.
Gastrointestinal and Digestive
Natural and effective relief for patients suffering from irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux, indigestion, nausea, and vomiting.
Relief and management of menstrual irregularity and pain, PCOS, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, premenstrual symptoms, premenopausal symptom, pregnancy related symptoms, painful sex, and other women's health concerns.
Acupuncture for fertility has a 90%+ success rate across the board as it improves reproductive and organ function.
We successfully treat chronic pain by addressing the root cause of that pain, using Traditional Chinese Medicine modalities to heal the body, the emotions, and the mind.
Stress and Anxiety
Natural and effective treatments for stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, insomnia, seasonal affective disorder, and other emotional disorders.